My husband called me this morning and asked the infamous question, "What do you have planned for today?" I pondered for a moment..."What am I going to do? What does he want me to do? What do I have to do?"There are certain things I do every day because they have to be done, and usually, no one ever notices that I did them...but it is sure noticeable if I don't do them! Every mother has to deal with the same things that I do...breakfasting, dishes, showering, praying, dressing, brushing, taxiing to school, snacking, dishes, training, laundering, crying, vaccuuming, dusting, lunching, dishes, reading, groceries, straightening, crafting, wiping, sorting, cleaning, disciplining, mopping, running, sweeping, playing, counseling, praying, snacking, dishes, taxiing from school, policing, talking, napping, laundering, picking up, rearranging, entertaining, suppering, dishes, practicing, homeworking, patroling, managing, bathing, wifing, snacking, dishes, bedtiming...and then it begins again tomorrow! So...what do I have planned for today? Daily life!
2 comments:
And they ask if you work!!?? Hang in there, Kari. You are doing all the right things! Love You!
Ha ha that is so funny because whenever I am having a bad day I say that--"LIFE IS JUST SO DAILY!!!!"
we are in the fun years of our lives...but if we could just take ONE day off!!!!
Post a Comment