Life is grand and the day looks bright and cheery! It is amazing what a cup of coffee from Dunkin Donuts will do for you...its blend of coffee and cream is perfect...all is good!
It is also amazing what good Christian fellowship, Bible study, and prayer can do for the weary soul and body! The ladies at our church are sweet people and we had a fun time sitting around, laughing, and talking after our "serious" time. The food was good! But then, when you don't have to fix it, it always tastes so good! It has been a blessing to spend time with the ladies of Windsor Baptist. I appreciate the fact that Ted makes sure he is home, so I can go! He is such a wonderful husband and daddy! After yesterday's post, I need to express that I am thankful for my life, family, and responsibilities...yes, even without the necessary cup of strong coffee with cream...I survived Monday and am still able to function (while savoring today's cup)!!!
It is also amazing what good Christian fellowship, Bible study, and prayer can do for the weary soul and body! The ladies at our church are sweet people and we had a fun time sitting around, laughing, and talking after our "serious" time. The food was good! But then, when you don't have to fix it, it always tastes so good! It has been a blessing to spend time with the ladies of Windsor Baptist. I appreciate the fact that Ted makes sure he is home, so I can go! He is such a wonderful husband and daddy! After yesterday's post, I need to express that I am thankful for my life, family, and responsibilities...yes, even without the necessary cup of strong coffee with cream...I survived Monday and am still able to function (while savoring today's cup)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment