
Camo basket/helmet!
Great Grandma Norup


Part of the group...
The bunny and the carrot of Reeses pieces.
Egg picking with Alisa.
Treasure boxes
We love you, Grampy and Grammy!

We love you, Grampy and Grammy!

All dressed up in our Easter finery and ready for church! Then to Papa and Grandma's for Easter dinner. Grampy and Grammy came too! We had 17 people for the gathering and wonderful food! The "Easter Bunny" left baskets on the front porch and Grandma hid eggs...even from herself! Grammy made treasure boxes to keep all the "finds" safe. Today...we are experiencing a sugar rush...as the little basket scavengers kept scarfing candy while grown-ups weren't looking. The evidence...the chocolate breath!
2 comments:
They are so pretty and handsome in their Easter clothes. Ashlynn in the top pic and with Grammy: that is little Kari!
I hope we see some of Allison, Bryn and Caden too!
I tried to call everyone on Easter but to no avail. Was pretty lonely for family, but that's okay, I'll just eat my candy all by myself. HA!! We had crazy full house Sunday to Monday. Not too much relaxing with 5 screaming girls and 1 onion in the petunia patch running non stop through the house. Oh well. Did you cut Alisa's hair? It looks shorter. They are just so cute!! I keep forgetting to bring the camera to download our pics from Easter. I do have so of egg picking with friends and everyone dressed up. Love to you!!xoxoxoMarit
Post a Comment