Friday, April 27, 2007

Where has the week gone?


All of a sudden it is Friday again and I stand here wondering where the week went and what did I accomplish. Then the comment this morning from the backseat, "Mommy, do we have to go to any stores today?" I realized we did an awful lot of running...how do I know?

1. When the riders have passed the bickering stage to the quiet stage.

2. When my passengers give a running commentary on everything they see outside.

3. When we can't wait to get to Daddy's shop for a bathroom break.

4. When the backseat drivers are telling me when to go or stop...and not cheat (?).

5. When my passengers begin singing the next song on the cd before it begins playing.

6. When lunch/snack orders are being given everytime we pass a fast food place...

yep, it is time to spend some time at home and get the land legs back!

2 comments:

sara said...

Sounds like you have been busy! Your kids are characters!

maritmae said...

Okay, is that you or Ash? She looks just like you. Or maybe you were taking a picture of yourself, driving. Not sure. Love you!!