Friday, April 13, 2007

The Writing On The Wall


Here is your tour, Sara! This is our bedroom...and thus begins the tour of our home! This is part of the addition that was put on right after Teddy was born ('03). We added space to the kitchen dining area, a family room, and our bedroom. The ceilings are cathedral with two skylights...nice and bright!
This is my work in progress room...I just don't know what I want on the walls and how to lay it out. I have some more family pics I want to put up in black and white. (The lighting is deceiving...the walls are tan and the comforter red and tan.) A friend of Ted's made the bed for us...it was Ted's surprise for me before Ash was born. The dresser...my first antique purchase when I lived in MI!
As we move to other room...I may or may not leave them in their normal attire! We prefer the lived in look over the pristine clean look!

2 comments:

sara said...

I love the writing on the wall- looks so cute! Thank you for the pictures!

maritmae said...

YOU PAINTED ON THE WALLS!! Bet you had some little people chewing you out for that one! Isn't your writing on the wall a little suggestive? :) Cool I need you to come here this summer and help me finish my kitchen and living room. Love you!M