We are back to the summer life at home this week. The kids and I spent all last week at the lakehouse...it was beautiful!!! You should see our tans!!! Grammy joined us too. I didn't want to come home...but Ted missed us...so we came back to be a family...all five of us! And to get caught up on laundry, mail, work, library, friends, and etc! We also had a four year old who needed to turn five...and we had to have a party with a kitty on the cake! I will catch up on posting all the pictures of the last week's events. Happy Monday all!Monday, June 25, 2007
Looking at life through strawberry colored glasses!
We are back to the summer life at home this week. The kids and I spent all last week at the lakehouse...it was beautiful!!! You should see our tans!!! Grammy joined us too. I didn't want to come home...but Ted missed us...so we came back to be a family...all five of us! And to get caught up on laundry, mail, work, library, friends, and etc! We also had a four year old who needed to turn five...and we had to have a party with a kitty on the cake! I will catch up on posting all the pictures of the last week's events. Happy Monday all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As much fun as you guys have at the lake house, we will have to sneak over for a visit next time.
Happy Birthday Alisa! Looks like you guys had a good party, and the cake is adorable...did you make it?
Post a Comment