This picture was taken right before the pleasant look on Alisa's face disappeared. We are having trouble with the teasing (you can tell by the look who is instigating lately) and other sibling normalcies...which leads me to believe that it is time for school to start...separate classes, teachers, friends, building, and etc. The rains of all week and the hot, humid temperatures are enough to try anyone's patient...and then the added strain of boredom: "we did that already"..."when is it my turn on the Powertouch? I looked at the clock and it has been ten hours since she has had it!"..."why do we always have to pick up everything?"..."I don't need to practice reading, I can do it at school"..."when is Daddy coming home?"..."can we have a snack?"..."is it hot again today?"No matter what schedule you have, children are always ready for a change after awhile~and I will go one step further~so are mothers! We have had a fun summer and were able to do lots of things...and we have been working on being thankful for each thing and each day! And now, we are thankful for the fact that school starts soon...August 27th! Alisa is counting down the days till she can go to K5 and carry her backpack!
2 comments:
love your blogs!!!! wish we were closer to your wonderful family! love, chris
Congrats, Alisa ~ K5 and a backpack too! Does she know how blessed she is. There were no backpacks for K5 when I was young, way back with the dinosaurs... ~wink~ Kim;D oX's
Post a Comment