
Since the girls have summer birthdays, each teacher allows them to celebrate at their half birthday or whenever they choose...
so we chose January...take a bitterly cold day and make it a little bit more fun!!! Alisa's choice for her unbirthday treat for school...monkey faces. What could be better? Rice krispie treats, chocolate, vanilla wafers, and M&Ms!

Ashlynn chose the dirt cups, but wasn't super crazy about putting worms in it...so I layed them on top! Both these ideas came from our Cooking With Kids Cookbook...fun things to do!!!
3 comments:
I love those monkey faces! Very cute.
How much fun is that?! I love the dirt pudding stuff...I could get into some serious trouble with that stuff- yummo! Noah and Austin are still fighting this goofy cold/cough/fever thing going around, thus, the reason for my absence from church last night. Thanks for the bread machine ideas- I'll have to try some cinnamon rolls out. I have an awesome recipe for some- they taste just like Cinnabons! Enjoy yours! =)
What a great idea...two birthdays in a year. Just what we need! The monkeys are really cute! I will have to make them sometime for some little people!
Post a Comment