Monday, January 28, 2008

Sickness takes down one...is this round 3?

How comfortable can she get? Ash is down with a high fever and cold that settled in her eyes on Saturday. She and I stayed in yesterday, and now again today...tomorrow isn't looking good either! The eye is better but the fever still lingers...now the coughing has begun.
I am sad, this means I miss my class this morning! (One of the reasons I hate to commit to or join anything at this point and time in my life! I have to be a mother...first!)

3 comments:

maritmae said...

Man, not again. I know how you feel. Cold and fever thing is what most of our school kids are battling. Delsym cough med is GREAT!!!! It is just for cough so you can give Advil for fever and aches. It worked way better than Robitussin. Love to her and you!! XOXOXOXO Aunt Mari

gailsgarden said...

Poor Ashlynn! I hope she feels better soon! Maybe Grammy will bring a treat!

Heavenbound Kim said...

Sorry about sickness in your home ~ prayin' for y'all! Kim;D x's