A way for us to share some of our life with our family and friends.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
A post for my cherry friend...
...you are right! Strawberries, sour cream, and brown sugar....YUMMO! We are off to the lakehouse pool and to check on the electrical situation...we long for the lakehouse life!
oh Kari, your kids are hilarious! I miss you guys so much. I wish you could come for Karin's wedding, so sad. It is going to be beautiful. My leg is taking its time to heal, so I was ordered by my boss to stay off it today...the girls are currently playing wedding. It is a test of will power for me - I can't stand just sitting around. =) I love you and miss you!
4 comments:
oh Kari, your kids are hilarious! I miss you guys so much. I wish you could come for Karin's wedding, so sad. It is going to be beautiful. My leg is taking its time to heal, so I was ordered by my boss to stay off it today...the girls are currently playing wedding. It is a test of will power for me - I can't stand just sitting around. =) I love you and miss you!
OK that looks so YUMMY! I would never think of that combo, but would like it, I am sure.
YUMMMMM!! Kari, isn't that the best combo?? By the way--we'll have to TRY being more good at church next week. =) NAH...
~mmm~
Post a Comment