Last night, as we were driving home from the overnight at the lakehouse, I was in awe of the beautiful sunset. Don't worry the light had just turned green and the car in front wasn't in any hurry to go!!!
Meanwhile, the kids were yelling about all the birds that were gathered "for miles" on the wires and poles and trees all along the road we were traveling...I couldn't get a picture of all of them...it was incredible...I have never seen them gather like that! The kids were convinced they had gathered for church! We had discussed if we were going to church and why not and etc. I guess they felt better by having the birds attend when we were not...and yes, it made me feel bad until I had another coughing spell and figured I would have been more of a distraction! Ugh!We listened to the noise from the birds and figured they were singing the invitation song...the clock showed that church was almost over...well, at our church anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment