
to take the kids to see our favorite male trio...Greater Vision...who were in the area with the Mike Speck trio.

Father, mother, and daughter trio who started the evening with songs about Heaven...I sat and just cried...knowing that Heaven is sweeter all the time!

Alisa was excited to hear "those men we listen too all the time...we actually get to see them alive?" She let her Daddy know that she was ready for the other people to get done singing so she could see "those men"!

Greater Vision ministered in song and testimony while Stan Whittmire played with them. We were blessed by some of the new songs on their new cd Not Alone. There are times in our life when we just need to let good music minister to our hearts, and tonight was one of those times for me!
Heart songs...because "out of the abundance of our hearts"...come the words, attitudes, and actions that we use each and every day to serve the Lord...or serve ourselves!
1 comment:
I love Greater Vision too ~ thanks to you! You blogged about "faces" and I just had to hear it. In the process, I bought all 4 CD's I could find online. I just listened to the Blood Medley ~ it's my favorite! ♥ Thanks, for introducing me ~ hope I get to see them some day... ;)
Post a Comment