
Do we have the same genes or what? I, however, didn't have all the necessary pieces for faces on my pumpkins...sprinkles worked...only because I did it all! And notice my candy corn dish...from Salvation Army ($.49) and there are only a handful of corns left...and it hasn't been the children!

These are good too! Chocolate dipped pretzel rods with fall sprinkles! Yep, we're packing it on for the winter...just like the little squirrels who are blessed enough to make it across the street...it is hard to run when your cheeks are stuffed...and as I read over that phrase...take it however you want! HA
Ha Ha whimper
3 comments:
MMMMmmmmmMMMmmmmm They look so pretty. I really need to make some of the pretzel rods too.
Yes we are packing it on as well.....I try so hard and do so well until about 10am in the morning and it is downhill from there......:(
love that dish from the Salvation army!
You can have all the candy corn, but OH THOSE PRETZELS!!! I would drive across town for one of those!
Too bad you and your cousin don't live close to each other. That is why blogs are so great!
Your the best mommy ever ~ wow, that is a great encouragement! ♥
Post a Comment