The kids drove Uncle Kenny nuts...I mean...had fun with Uncle Kenny this afternoon. I appreciated his help! And the guys at the shop enjoyed a yummy lasagne lunch! Thankfully there are some leftovers...should be enough for a supper for us! Ted is keeping track of all the nights I stumble through plans for supper...just hasn't been on the high priority list OR maybe it is all the snacking/tasting we do during the day!? Ted thought he could re-write some words to one of the Christmas songs regarding this...in his spare time of course!Monday, December 22, 2008
Thanks, Uncle Kenny!
The kids drove Uncle Kenny nuts...I mean...had fun with Uncle Kenny this afternoon. I appreciated his help! And the guys at the shop enjoyed a yummy lasagne lunch! Thankfully there are some leftovers...should be enough for a supper for us! Ted is keeping track of all the nights I stumble through plans for supper...just hasn't been on the high priority list OR maybe it is all the snacking/tasting we do during the day!? Ted thought he could re-write some words to one of the Christmas songs regarding this...in his spare time of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment