Friday, February 20, 2009

IT'S NOT AN EMERGENCY!

I just love our "short bus" rides to school! Some of the conversations can really make me laugh! Like today's topic...brought up by Teddy...who else, but a boy, would think of this?!
We had to pull over for an ambulance. There was discussion if they were on their way to pick someone up or if someone was inside on the way to the hospital.
"Mom, you wouldn't call 911 if you have to go potty! First of all, that is not the kind of emergency they do. Second, they can't help you go potty. Three of all, you shouldn't just call 911 for that!" Between bursts of laughter from his sisters, I agreed with him. Having to go potty can be an emergency...but not one that we call 911 for! The conversation went downhill from there..."What if you fell in the toilet?" "You'd get toilet oil on you." I tried to be mature and change the subject with "No more potty talk!" More insane laughter. As for me, I was still stuck on what is "toilet oil"? Maybe I don't want to know! I just know I don't want to get "stuck in" the toilet and have to call 911! My children would not be helpful...the would only laugh!

1 comment:

Cottage Chick said...

What is toilet oil? Wait--I don't know if I want to know. =) Yeah--I do.

Happy weekend!!!!!
From one said FRUMPY DUCK