We had our first...major skinned knee and hand...injury of the spring/summer. Teddy and I stopped to restock our bandage supply yesterday. For some reason, the box I had previously bought was gone. I know we used a couple for Injury Day during Spirit Week at school...but 50 plus bandaids...gone!? I do really keep an eye on my children...but for the life of me...I do not know when, where, how, or why we had no bandaids! I find no evidence of their use! And we know how hard it is to get those little static-charged tabs off your fingers! If I can ever get my hands on the little being "NOT ME", I am going to use that special tell-tale dye on his/her hands! I wonder if they sell it at the Dollar Store?!Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Gotta Love The Dollar Stores!
We had our first...major skinned knee and hand...injury of the spring/summer. Teddy and I stopped to restock our bandage supply yesterday. For some reason, the box I had previously bought was gone. I know we used a couple for Injury Day during Spirit Week at school...but 50 plus bandaids...gone!? I do really keep an eye on my children...but for the life of me...I do not know when, where, how, or why we had no bandaids! I find no evidence of their use! And we know how hard it is to get those little static-charged tabs off your fingers! If I can ever get my hands on the little being "NOT ME", I am going to use that special tell-tale dye on his/her hands! I wonder if they sell it at the Dollar Store?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment