Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It is a good day to be a fish!

This is our own private access lake...in our driveway...every time it rains. I thought it would be funny to put the fish out there and see what Teddy's reaction will be. I am guessing that as long as it isn't thundering...he will put his boots and raincoat on and ask for the little tub boats!
I learned some very helpful things this morning...and thought I would pass them on in case you are needing to go out and about...I need puddlejumper boots...I may look like a dork, but my feet would be warm and dry! It is not good timing to go grocery shopping when it is pouring down rain! Keep your umbrella in the van! Squished worms can make sidewalks slippery! Hair dryers are great inventions! Ducks aren't even out today!
Happy Rainy Spring Day! I am off for yet another shower of errands...as soon as I dry my hair...for the second time today!

No comments: