It was still on the curb last night after passing it three times yesterday...each time driving slowly and checking it out...all the legs, all the rungs, sturdy, and heavy! Ted stopped in the middle of the road for me and popped the locks and sat patiently. "What is she doing, Dad?" I laughed..."I am getting more junk for our house!" It is either take it off the curb or go buy a flimsy stool for too many dollars than I want to spend. This will complete the dressing table ensemble in the girl's room. The stool that came with it fell apart years ago...no amount of woodglue could improve the safety of it! I have a small fear of the saws-all...so I will let Ted whack off the back of the chair. I will need to sand and paint...but am carefully considering Ted's suggestion...let the girls paint it! Shabby Chic lesson #5!
1 comment:
Ah, a girl after my own heart!
Post a Comment