because God said I hadn't had enough...I guess.A kind lady backed into me as I left the grocery store yesterday afternoon...and then left! Kind folks, please don't do that to anyone. Take responsibility for your actions...whether great or small. Now...this kind lady (and her husband) are going to receive a phone call from a police officer because it is considered a "hit and run" because she left before info could be exchanged. It was a good thing that I carry my camera in my purse most days...her info was able to be tracked down.
No one was hurt. I didn't lose my cool...well, I got teary and shaky while I talked to my husband and he helped me remember what I needed to have. It was a teachable moment for Teddy...he wanted to know all the details of what was going on and what would happen. "Son, no matter what, always admit when you damage or break something...even if you didn't mean to do it! Don't run, don't hide...because..."I was explaining. He already knew where I was going, "Yeah, Mom, I know...be sure your sin will find you out!"
I was thankful...we were in a parking lot and speed really wasn't a factor. God protects us! And He always tests us!
1 comment:
I loved your story, Kari...not that it happened. I remember when someone hit me in a grocery store parking lot YEARS AGO, then backed up and hit me again. Didn't really do anything. He/she (don't remember) was going about 1 mph. But then I also remember when I plowed into someone in a p.l. Not fun!
Post a Comment