I stifled a laugh...she looked so much like me and sounded so much like me...it was laughable! However, she was in no mood for laughing as she sat there glaring at me with her arms folded over her chest. I decided it was not the time to sing "This Is The Day...This Is The Day...that the Lord hath made...We Will Rejoice...We Will Rejoice and be GLAD in it..."
Some times...it is better to just walk away and not say anything at all! Maybe...tomorrow...we can offer her a cup of coffee! Works for me! And mine was sitting on the bathroom counter again this morning...now that is true love!
I must have looked like Alisa as I stumbled out of our room this morning...I just didn't express it in words.
Some mornings are harder than others!
4 comments:
Boy, does that bring back some mornings at college. I'm sure that you wanted to deck me some mornings. What is funny is that after I got married, I ceased being a morning person. Dan was much more that way. I guess that some of it depends on what time you view as morning. Mine is more 7. His, at the time, was more 5:30.
Thank you for being the morning person back then! You were always the brave one to start the day...in some of those scary places! I am sad...because now...I am not even a night person anymore! My how things have changed in the last...gulp...16 plus years!
Yeah, you old women just can't get up like you used to. :) I was awakened at 6:30 this morning and ended up out of bed in a panic at 6:54. OOOO....bad!
I sing... ♪♪ this is the day that the Lord hath made ♪♪ to my patients on day shifts sometimes ~ and sometimes they sing along with me! ♥
Post a Comment