Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Something had to be done...

to make sure we know what cup belongs to Alisa.  Who knows how many times, before yesterday, that someone drank from her cup...thinking it was hers/his?!  Mono is spread through the saliva.  "What is sal-sal- what did you just say, Mom?"  I said, Saliva...it is spit.  "Ohhh...like this..." as he opened his mouth with an abundance of it collected.  Son...go get dressed!
Immediately, I thought of what I could use that doesn't need to come off every washing.  Pretty ribbon...no, and then...the rubberband...so many uses!  Ok, guys, this is Alisa's cup...it has the rubberband.  "Alisa's cup has the rubberband around it!  Don't touch it!"  they chimed.  Oh, nice! That makes someone, who doesn't feel good, feel loved! 
Then I remembered this beautiful, blue mug I was given years ago.  I pulled it out and washed it up for our fancy, girly girl!  I think that made her perk up a little...that...and I just sent her to her bed for a nap.  Schoolwork is just going to have to be done in snatches these days...
thankfully...
it is Alisa and she will catch up quick!

No comments: