Monday, April 26, 2010

Leftovers from the weekend

A new favorite salad/dessert!  Aunt Lindsey shared her recipe with us just in time for our potluck meal at church yesterday.  We were able to bring some home!!!  Spring or summer in a dish...mmmm!  Frozen strawberries, a can of crushed pineapple, Cool Whip, package of cream cheese, sugar...mix and freeze.  We didn't have the exact ingredients...we used fresh pineapple and extra strawberries and a small container of Cool Whip...it was still just as yummy.  I am thinking it will be fun to experiment with other berries!
More family fun for Saturday supper...DQ's special deal on blizzards BOGO for $.25!  Mocha Chip is a good one!
Enjoying the hugs and cuddles from a man who knows when I am tired!  He spoils me...rotten!  Saturday night supper was another example.  Tonight...I am spoiling him with supper at home...BBQ pork.

A beautiful flower bokay from one little girl who enjoyed playing outside yesterday afternoon. 
These leftovers are best enjoyed with a good cup of coffee on a sunny Monday morning! 

No comments: