Saturday, May 22, 2010

Got the call regarding the MRI results...

and everything is ok for now.  Alisa needs more time to heal.  There is quite abit of inflammation which made it very hard for them to get a clear picture at this time.  There seems to be some residual cyst in the sacrum, but it is far away from any nerves.  "I want to watch this, and right now we just can't get a clear picture."  Dr. Albright has ordered another scan in six months.  "You have to remember that we did alot of scraping during the second surgery.   This is normal inflammation after surgery.  She has a terribly difficult thing and we will need to keep our eye on it.  I don't expect that she would have any trouble, but if something comes up, call."
He then told me that he is moving to Kenya for three or four years!  He told me about the neurosurgeon who will be taking his patients and that he will continue to be in contact with her.  He moves August 31.  I thanked him for what he did for our Alisa and told him we would pray for him as he moves.  I felt a little overwhelmed by all the news...but grateful...once again for God's timing.  He knew we needed a man like Dr. Albright!  We have confidence in the team that is in place at AFCH...because of God's direction and Dr. Albright's leadership in Alisa's case.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Praise the Lord!

heavenboundkim said...

I'm praising God along with you and will be sure to let the church know. ♥