Monday, August 30, 2010

We need to call an exterminator!

I turned around to grab the towel this morning and my heart leaped to my throat.  I didn't scream......but almost!  I quickly remembered we don't have little lizards like that here!
On our bed after my shower, I found a huge ant.
Our two youngest were in cahoots this morning and both "had something they needed to ask me" while I tried to close my door to get dressed.  "What?  Can't you wait for just a minute and let me finish?" I begged.  "Have fun getting dressed!" they giggled as they backed away from me.  As I reached for my drawer, I glanced around the room and found this right in front of me.  Good try!  If we lived in the southern states...it would be more believable!  I remember the little things down in Orlando.
It was a rough day in our house!  Creatures everywhere!  It is a good thing we cleaned today!

No comments: