for the weather to ramp up this morning. I have the morning news on and they are all "abuzz" about the impending weather of today. It seems quite calm right now. The rain moved through earlier. The kids are just beginning to stir. I am enjoying the quiet and my cup of coffee...and others have already lost power! Trees down and power lines already down...and the high winds haven't arrived in full strength. It seems like there is always such hype about weather systems and then things don't materialize...we get to where we just ignore all the weathermen around here. BUT...a big gust just whipped through the backyard...and I'm wondering...what plan should I have for school today...should the power go off! This may be an adventurous day...we will see what "the biggest pressure change in a decade and strongest wind storm in decades" brings our way! "Sustained winds 20-30 mph with gusts up to 50-60 mph." Hmmm.

1 comment:
I'm wondering how your weather turned out. We had lots on the news about it today. Lowest pressure ever in Minnesota yesterday.
Post a Comment