Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow. ~Edward Sandford Martin
As I was contemplating my thankfulness to the Giver of all things, my heart is filled with all the things that God has brought us to and through this year.  In man's eyes, some were not so good.  In God's eyes, all things were and are for our good!  Today, I am thankful for life more abundant.  My heart is full of gratefulness for how God has taken care of our family.  We have learned so many things...and we are still learning.  I sit here with tears streaming down my face with thanksgiving for His guidance and control.  Has it struck you lately...that we don't deserve any of the blessings...but because of His love, mercy, forgiveness, and grace...we can experience the goodness of God!

No comments: