Sunday, February 27, 2011
Home with Teddy today...
he has been running a fever. Sundays with sickness in the house...make things seem so...off kilter. I miss time in God's house with God's people. After another cup of coffee, I decided to straighten up and put the snowmen away...it is time to encourage all things warm and springy...soon it will be March! Maybe I shouldn't have done any "extra work this morning on the Lord's day"...in moving the recliner aside to vacuum up the dust and fake pine needles...I rammed my big toe and affected the toe nail greatly! I can't even tell you...it makes me very nauseous. I managed to put everything away, put dinner in the oven, and take a shower...but I am feeling a little yuck right now. Good thing I can sit with Teddy and fold clothes...and rest as I should. Does anyone have any helpful suggestions how to treat a big toe that has a toenail just barely hanging on....eeewwww?! Now I'm sick too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes my dear child...your dad to the rescue ta dah! You need to get some Toelynol. It will help dramatically! Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck...toelynol...get it it?
Sorry for your hurt and love you...take care!
Dad
Post a Comment