I have been in my quiet place with my cup of coffee, went to Africa, visited the pond and forest, colonial America, music lessons, Woodmans, the garden, heard about the battle with Joshua, listened about the secret maple tree, cyber-visited my sis, investigated IL state facts, crunched some numbers, folded laundry, cracked the whip, baked a treat and supper, and now I'm to infinity and beyond...sipping yet another coffee.
I feel like all I do is say that I am tired.
It is more of a mental tired...I acknowledge that...after all, as our children say,
"All you do is sit around all day."
A nap sounds delicious...but it is out of my reach...it is now 5:00pm.
Supper is looming and Bible study/Kid's Club awaits.
I guess...when I think about it...I have good reason to feel tired...it has been another busy day.
And we get to do it again tomorrow...well, some of it...I think...Greece is the next stop.

2 comments:
Did you get your hairs cut??? I like it!!
Cute picture of you, Kari! Fun joys of motherhood that will be remembered always! I enjoy your daily blog so much! Have a super day with your kiddos! Aunt Connie :-)
Post a Comment