"How come I got so many tomatoes in my cup? Mom, do I have to eat them all? I really don't like the big chunks." whined Alisa. Honestly, I think she was trying to get her sister in trouble. A helpful Ashlynn kindly offered to ladle everyone's soup into their cup...surely, she fished out all the tomatoes into one cup.
And yes, we had just come home from church...weren't we still supposed to be focused on
loving God and loving each other?
"No, just eat around them. Hmmm, I don't have any tomatoes in my cup." I stated.
Ted dumped a few of his into my cup...he doesn't care for the big chunks either...the kiddos laughed.
"Yep, that's what Moms are for...taking the chunks of stuff we don't like!" giggled Alisa.
I felt loved...
that's what Moms are for...
well, that and making yummy jam!
Maybe next week's lesson should be about thankfulness for fruits and vegetable...and sisters.

No comments:
Post a Comment