I'm not sure what you see when you view a sunrise, but I see the grace of God shining in my life...He has given me another day to follow Him. We viewed this sunrise from the interstate on Saturday morning as we drove "trusting in our Father's wise bestowment, we've no cause for worry or for fear..."
God has answered some very specific prayers in the life of our family.
"He, whose heart is kind beyond all measure, gives unto each day what He deems best..."
"Lovingly it part of pain and pleasure, mingling toil with peace and rest."
Ted has accepted a job and we are moving our family to the state in the shape of a mitten!
We are working right now to iron out the details of housing...in the vicinity of this pretty little lake.
God has led us to a wonderful church and school...and so the thoughts and plans for our homeschool year have changed dramatically! I now get to make special treats for teachers and our kiddos lunches...good thing I marked some ideas!
I took this picture to commemerate our trip fare...not one bit healthy!
But after the many trips through Chicago...you figure out what works for you!
It was a fast 36 hours. God keeps answering prayer and opening doors.
"Every day the Lord Himself is near me, with a special mercy for each hour; all my cares He fain would bear and cheer me, He whose name is Counsellor and Power."
"The protection of His child and treasure is a charge that on Himself He laid; 'As thy days, thy strength shall be in measure,' This the pledge to me He made."
And so...we step out in faith trusting Him moment by moment!
Ted starts in two weeks...and we very well could move in two weeks too. He has guided many decisions we have made in the last nine months that have prepared all of us for this move. He prompted and provided for us to take care of some "fix-its" and freshening up around the house.
Packing and purging have begun in earnest...thankfully,
we had been doing some off and on this summer already.
We are excited to see how the Lord is going to work these details out! He sure has answered in ways that make us look forward with expectancy!







1 comment:
Oh KAri!! Somehow I missed this information until just now.. We are also looking at moving.. We don't know the where or the when, though, only God knows... Sometime before December.. I will be praying for you and your family!
Post a Comment