Thursday, September 27, 2012

I LOVE days off school!

It is 8:30am EST and the children are still slumbering!  I got up with Ted and poured a cup of coffee, I like the quiet of the morning.  It is really our first day that the kiddos have crashed since we moved.  We have nothing to run off to till around noon, so we will enjoy the down time! The only must do...bake up some chocolate chip cookies to take with us on our lunch date with new friends.

2 comments:

Jenn Basham said...

Sounds like a great day!! Dan just sent a resume in to a church that is only about 10 miles from where you just moved! It would be neat if we were both relocating near each other!

Cottage Chick said...

This post made me smile. :) Thank you for keeping me up-to-date on your little world. Miss you, friend.