The sky was so interesting last night on the way home from church. I finally figured out how to work the camera part...believe it or not...I had some trouble. I wanted to take a picture of the geese that came to church...but I was all thumbs...and it was best to not over-extend myself at that time. Missed a second chance this morning...the geese (same ones?) came to school! Ashlynn thought that was funny!
Whoops...thought I had the zoom figured out...nope! These yellow flowers are alongside the road standing so bright and tall in the morning sun. There are all sorts of asters growing mixed in with the weeds too.
An after-school/work snack for my loved ones...who as Ted describes it "have the top of our heads pulled back all day while endless information is dumped in...while they say 'Good luck with that! And by the way...we will want an update asap.' " Wow! I felt like a huge sluggard today compared to everyone else!
The biggest idea that came to me today..."Oh...fresh raspberries...with a drizzle of white chocolate...how fun would that be to try!"
Tomorrow, I have to have bigger plans...hmmm...I'll sleep on it first.
No comments:
Post a Comment