Saturday, January 12, 2013

Wave #2 hit about 6:30pm

 Poor Ash fell victim to the ravages of flu last night.  "Mom?  When will it stop?"  Break my heart...I don't know!  Every half hour was a little overwhelming...for all of us!  She did stop short of her brother's record...for which we are all thankful!!!  This trailer seems very small when someone is ill when everyone is awake and there is only one gathering place.  I am thankful...no lost sleep and she wasn't in her bed...on the top bunk!
Teddy and I had a short date to Target today...he spent his Christmas money and I re-stocked needed flu-season items.  He is much easier to shop with and for!!!  He found a sweatshirt he needed, and a Lego set he wanted.  With the spring like temps, we are airing out our home and enjoying a relaxing Saturday...waiting to see when Alisa will get clobbered!

No comments: