according to Ted...it is called a Mystery Box! When he opens it each day at lunch time, it is a mystery to him what the lunch lady has packed for him. Yesterday...was...well...not one of her finest moments. One time...she forgot to pack silverware. It was a mystery to him how he was supposed to eat his warm-up lunch of chili or soup or pasta...I forget. This time..."it was like the lunch lady looked in the fridge and said, 'What leftovers need to be eaten today?' Sandwich...warm-up...it was a mystery to me how she came up with the variety that she did!"
I really should pack lunches at night! The very thought of food early in the morning makes me want to gag...every. single. day. My poor family...they shouldn't be scared to open their lunchboxes...or as Ted lovingly refers to it...his mystery box. Thanks, honey, for making me laugh and then carefully think about what I put in your lunch. Today...should be better!
1 comment:
The biggest complaint I heard as a teacher was "a sandwich again!" At least your family is never bored. They don't know how good they have it;-) Of course, this is coming from someone who does the same as you and my son & hubby are sometimes very thankful to find just a "sandwich" in their lunches;-)
Post a Comment