Saturday, April 6, 2013

Update from Mom

She laughed as we talked and didn't groan out in pain!  I didn't mean to make her laugh...I was just telling her about my day in first grade.  Mom is doing well.  She did a little exercise...dusting the floors!  "It needed to be done.  I used my arms and walked."  The cardiac rehab lady showed us some of the stretching type things Mom could do...with a towel.  The movements of holding the dust mop accomplished the same thing.  She said she was very tired this afternoon!  Dad will drive Mom to her rehab appointment on Monday.  She will meet her new friends and be introduced to her work and schedule ahead!  Every time I talk to Dad and Mom, I am reminded of God's goodness. 
"We love you, Grammy!  We love you, Grampy!  We will be cheering you on as you begin the physical rehab part of your recovery!!!"

No comments: