Ted and Teddy worked outside this morning mowing and working on the boat. It is running nice...again...after waiting to replace a broken part. They got the itch and picked up Cade to go out on the lake. It was cool, but the sun was shining. They didn't suffer hypothermia!
I went by. myself. to get groceries. I had had other plans, but they went south with the girls' choices. I picked up components for another pinterest recipe...this time for feet...and it felt good to sit and pamper my aching feet! The shoes I have been wearing...I think...are causing a problem. I bought different ones today...which hurt to get on to try on. Oi! I think I am starting to deal with old age stuff...I read a description of what is going on on my right foot by my pinkie toe...a bunionette? Oh brother!!!
Since I returned from my solitary shopping extravaganza...the girls and I have been working around the kitchen. Ashlynn made chocolate chip cookies. HOORAY for a cool day!!! I made supper. Alisa made pumpkin muffins. We all colored rice for the first...could be the last...try at a sensory bucket for K3. We will see how it goes!!!
We started out our day in the girls' room. Due to a cafuffle that began right as we were to walk out the door to school...a major purge took place. It is at times like this...that truly are the pits! that we all take a growing step forward. Choices that are made...bear consequences. The lines have been drawn...now to pray and see if the directions will be zig-zagging or straight! The easy and blessed choice...would be straight!!! I really don't want a repeat of our Friday morning...but...it very well could happen...sooner or later...and we will just say...those consequences will be very disappointing.
1 comment:
I hate to tell you, Kari, but it seems all the Leir/Carlson ladies have foot problems sooner or later.
I'm praying for your folks. I tried to call, got no answer, will try them again or you or Mari will hear from me.
Post a Comment