Monday, March 24, 2014

On Ted's iphone

 We were using my phone for a gps, so I grabbed Ted's phone to snap a picture of the neat bridge we had to cross to get to Bradenton.  We were in awe of the beautiful, sunny day after flying in from snowy Michigan.

 Ted was drooling and trying his best to watch where he was driving...so many boats, so much water, and the fishing piers!!!!

 Buddies at the get go...and ready for adventure!

 Forgot that we did get a picture driving in...thank you, honey!
 And guess who got zoomed in on at the Monsters Laugh Floor..."Yeah, that lady, the one who doesn't know how to wear her sweater!"
 "Put your goggles on."  I did.  "Oh, she actually did.  Now put up your antennas so I can read your mind. Raise your right one.  Ok, now raise your left one, no lower, lower."
 Riding the Buzz Lightyear Ride...who won again?

 NOT Mom!
 Teddy was excited for this ride...I mean, drive!  "I am big enough to drive my own car!  I'm going by myself!"
 Ted rode with Ashlynn.  I rode with Alisa...who kept crashing into the rail...I'm not looking forward to driver's training with her.  Yikes!
 Ready to go hit a couple rides before the night time spectacular.  Ted and I got coffees and enjoyed sitting and watching people...getting our spots to watch the parade.  It was such a beautiful night...and nice to sit down!




 In the morning light...so peaceful!


 Do we look like we are forcing the grins?!
 Our thrill rider!
 Happy here...we can see the end of the line...so to speak.  We all decided 75 minutes would go by faster with more interactive things to do...or at least clips of the movie showing...Toy Story Ride.
 Found a place to enjoy the Fantasmic Show...and look, Mari, a picture of my Mickey treat!

It is amazing what they do with water, lighting, fire, steam, and fireworks! 

No comments: