Saturday, June 28, 2014

Our Crafty 12 Year Old

 An art themed birthday extravaganza for three friends...

 Trying not to grimace or spazz out with the sour war heads in their mouths.

 I gave them the ideas and tools...and they created pretty pieces.
 Laughing and talking and snacking...
 Late night cake and ice cream...
 Happy Birthday to our sweet girl!

 Colorful fun for just girls!
 "I found these ideas on pinterest and I hope they work!  I'll try first...oh yah!  They work!"

 So cool!  And fun too!

 "These will look so neat with a picture or verse clipped on it."
 "I'm sensing a theme with your colors!"
"I'm going to put a word on the bottom...probably with the sticker letters."  We had a lovely time doing the "artsy fartsy things".  Thank you to the guys in our family for vacating to do guy things at the campground!  And thank you, Lord, for beautiful weather and no rain overnight!

1 comment:

Grompy said...

Wish i could have been a mouse in the corner to watch and listen. Looks like the party was LOTS of fun. Glad you had a fun birthday. Grammy