3. Till we ran crazy in the gym and played outside too.
4. Till one of our little friends threw up all over the floor...as I was turning her to the garbage can...to be off the carpet...thus enabling her to hit the tile floor splashing all over my feet which were in my slip-on sandals...just as the children were sitting down to their lunches. "I need the Clorox wipes...NOW!"
I took care of me first...she was still puking in the can..I was standing right behind her consoling her and I wasn't about to walk and slip...
what would you have done?
Then her mother actually asked if she had to come get her, Umm, let me see, YES! She was wretching over the can!
I'm still queasy after two hours!
Blah!
Some days just aren't fun enough...without more drama and nastiness in the three year old room. However...this does explain, a little bit, as to why she was being so difficult today. I wonder what kind of bleck we have all been exposed to now....and it is summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment