Sunday, July 27, 2014
Update on Grampy
I just talked to Mom and Dad. The doctor came in this morning and talked with Mom and Dad. The bloodwork is showing that Dad had a significant heart attack with muscle injury to his heart. The nurse was still checking the records and notes to find more specific details for them. He will be staying in the hospital through tomorrow for sure. He is out of CCU and on the floor now...well, he is in a bed...and I type that for Dad's benefit! He asked me if I was a bright child and asked me to look up one of the fancy words the nurse gave them. I told him I had my moments! We laughed together and that helped me! The cardiac enzymes (Troponins T and I) are measuring high which indicates the significance of the heart attack. Once again...I am thankful for those who helped him yesterday!
Mom has asked that we pray that Dad won't worry about the pain coming again, which adds to the stress on his body. Please pray for rest for Dad, peace for Mom, and wisdom for the days ahead...and safety in travel...Mari and I are heading up to see them tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment