Thursday, September 18, 2014

It is really hard work to be this cute!

 We do everything possible to not lay still to fall asleep at nap!
 I'm still not sure why we waste our time and energy every. single. day. to cover them all up snug as little bugs in their rugs!  Because 5 minutes after...they are all uncovered upside down and inside out on their cots.  Oi!  We have some that fall asleep right away.  We have some that never fall asleep.  And we have some that fall asleep 20 minutes before it is time to wake up.  They are a joy to work with after that!  Wow.
 These two are learning English...the most words they have a grasp of???  "Let It Go, Let It Go", "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?", and "For the First Time in Forever" from the movie Frozen.
 "I'm strong!  See my hammer!"
"See my flower?  I'm going to blow it now!"
All this cuteness day after day makes us very tired!  "I don't remember feeling like this last year!  I feel old and I am only 24...well, almost 25."  Yah, I was thinking I was feeling this way because I am 45!  I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels exhausted!  Tuesdays and Thursdays are our lighter days right now with 13 and 11.  Seems like a vacation compared to the other 3 days!  We have come to the agreement...Too much cute...is not always cute! Children who don't obey...or don't want to obey...or talk sassy...or throw fits...or...AREN'T CUTE NOR ARE THEY FUN TO BE AROUND!  
Parents, don't sacrifice obedience and respect for a cute factor that wears off 
and leads to plain ugliness! 

No comments: