Thursday, March 19, 2015

I'm preparing for a job title change...

next year...I will be stepping into the K5 classroom as the new teacher.  Our K5 teacher is retiring at the end of this year.  Since it has been officially announced to our school staff and parents, I feel like I can share.  I have been praying that I would continue to be a help as I serve in our school...anyway and anyhow.  I have gotten the itch to start teaching again, and God has granted that desire.  The K5 teacher has been praying for someone who loves to sing to take over the class.  Another neat thing, our K5 teacher was a student of my mother's in COLLEGE!  Now I am following her teaching legacy at WCS!  How is that for something that only God could orchestrate!?!  Another neat blessing...I'll have several little friends that we had in K3 last year!  Yes, I am vibrating with excitement and ideas while trying very hard to remain focused in my present position...and Mrs. K is supportive and excited...to an extent.  "You will be all the way down the hall!  Will you still draw things for me though?!"

No comments: