Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ready for FLPD Open House

  We have our annual Open House every March as we get ready for enrollment for the new year...
 "Does it look like Dr. Seuss threw up in here?  Is it too much color?" she wondered out loud.
 "YES!  It looks like Dr. Seuss threw up in here... but there is a lot more we could have done!  NO! It is not too much color!  It is a preschool room and it should be bold and colorful!"
 Everything was clean and organized and welcoming...through the whole building!
 Our daycare/preschool embraces the Seussical theme for the month of March.

 Our board outside our room.
 Then...we took it a step farther...and had Wacky Wednesday to go with the book!
 Mrs. K went wacky with things that were mixed up.

 The other Mrs. K went wacky with color.  It looks like both of us are losing it lately!  "I think I am beginning to twitch again!" she choked.  "Oh...you'll be fine!  We made it through this season last year...we can do it again!" I tried to convince myself as I cheered her on...there is something about the couple weeks before the sun shines warmer and the snow disappearing that causes every.one. to have issues...and then God sent the warmer weather! 
One minute the fog was super thick...the next minute it was almost gone!  "Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun...please shine down all day!!!"  We are seeing grass now!!!

No comments: