Monday, March 30, 2015
Trying new things
Some days...when K3 is hard...or when you do different things to cope with unpleasantries...you win by offering to buy lunch! I chose the "wrong side" of a difference that Mrs. K and I had...so she chose the place and I bought the lunch. Mediterranean, anyone?! MMMM! Fresh pita bread and hummus to share....lentil soup for Mrs. K and chicken schwarma for me. "So...what do you think?!" I think, that when I pick Ted up from the airport in two hours, he isn't going to kiss me! I smell like a piece of garlic...but it is so good! Let's see what else can we make a deal about...so we both can win again!? "It wasn't very fair, Kari, I knew how it would turn out!" So did I, but I was hoping it would be different this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment