Thursday, May 28, 2015

In the midst of all my school responsibilities...

 I must remember that I am a Mom and Wife first!
I still make yummy treats...when the girls let me!

 I still need to take care of our home...feathering the nest (my Mother's Day gift...a new comforter set!) and cleaning the nest too.  So thankful for the willing and capable hands of all my family to make that job lighter!
 Because...then...I have time to help them with their projects!  Typing...mounting...editing...brainstorming...

 and not just for our three chair fillers...but for their Dad too!  We had a Career Fair at school and Ted was asked to present.
 I am biased...but he was the most entertaining to watch and listen to!  There were 14 professionals from our church that spoke to our young people about their jobs...what they do, what they needed to get there, why they do it...
 it was a great idea and a great night.
 I learned more about what Ted does too!  He works hard and a lot of responsibility is placed on him.
 "Growing up isn't all that it is cracked up to be!"  Yep!  Remember when the biggest problem we had was when the chain fell off our bikes?!  I'm thankful for all the memories of growing up...the easy and the difficult!  It is because of those things and our training that we are able to handle the responsibilities of today!

No comments: