Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thankful for this reminder this summer!

This summer has been busy...because I have been working again in the morings...and keeping up with our kiddos in the afternoons.  I miss the time to sit back and blog.  It was part of my quiet time to reflect on what God is and was doing in our family.  I am still learning and meditating...but most of it stays in my head and heart.  I feel like the clock runs my life these days.  I don't always get to sit and write.  To be honest, I miss that!  But...life is going to keep getting busier...it is where we are in this stage of life now.  I've learned many lessons over the last few years...now...I am going to have opportunities to share that knowledge with others...parents and students that will make up my new K5 class.  I don't take that responsibility lightly.  I don't want to miss opportunities that will be right in front of me every day.  I don't want to miss the important times in the life of my husband and children.  So...blogging gets set aside more often than not...waiting for those quiet moments that I am gifted with now and then.
  "Be present!  Not everyone needs to know everything you are doing when you are doing it!"  I blog for our family...so I know they are patiently waiting for updates!  I continue to document for us!
The kiddos are growing up so quickly...Ashlynn is in high school this year!  I'm stepping into a new position.  Ted is constantly challenged leading improvements at work.  Teddy has moved to junior high.  Alisa is adding to her creative abilities.  In the busy-ness of life, I want to remember that God has brought us to this point by daily steps...even though it seems like leaps and bounds!  "Use these times to look back and be thankful...where we were and where we are now...God is good!"

No comments: