Friday, September 18, 2015

The second week of school is in the books!

It was another busy week and we are all tired!
Kindergarten is busy and full of fun times.  I am enjoying my 16 little kinders!  We are practicing many rules and procedures.  We are using our pencils and crayons.  Cutting and gluing proved to be a bit of a small challenge.  We reviewed our short vowels.  My favorite time of our day is the beginning...pledges, singing, Bible time, and memory verse work.  I am so proud of them...we have the first four verses of Psalm 23 pretty well memorized....as we plan ahead to K5 graduation...we are tucking this chapter away in our hearts.  They love to sing and often sing while they color or practice writing their letters...I haven't stopped them...because it squeezes my heart!  "Safe am I, safe am I...in the hollow of His hand!"
Ted sprang for Chinese food after all the ball games tonight.  The kiddos are crashed in the living room watching the A-Team.  Ted is relaxing. I am learning how to use my new school tool...we had to update our computer.  I'm overwhelmed by the support that Ted constantly gives to his family...always sacrificing to provide for what we need.  What we all need most...right now...is a good night's sleep!

No comments: