Friday, March 11, 2016

Our week in pictures...while Dad was out of the country.

Ted flew to Mexico early Sunday morning for the week.  We are awaiting his return right now!  It was a busy week and we are thankful for God's provision and protection when Dad is gone!
Teen Meet and Eat after Sunday morning service..."Awww, Mom, you will be by yourself!"  I was ok with that...really!
 Geometry, anyone?  No, really, Ashlynn would rather anyone else do this than her.  We are trying to understand all the ins and outs of Geometry...but it is hard.  I sat with her as we listened/watched some videos.  Pray for her...this is just not something that comes easy.

 Teddy stepped in and entertained Velle in the mornings!  She is so sad and needy when I am getting ready for school.  She just wants to cuddle!
 Spring weather is making its way to Michigan!  A week ago we had snow and a snow day...this week...the snow is gone, the birds are singing, and the sun was shining!  Sure makes getting up and going a little easier...temp of 50s, 60s, and 70s!  Hooray for another season!
Well...I voted.  I followed an excited first-time-ever voter with patriotic blue hair!  It is always interesting to watch and listen to people at the polls...and it totally explains why certain people are elected these days.  I'm thankful to be able to vote.

No comments: