Teddy was full of wit and wisdom. "This is a spork!" Ash tried to match him...and failed.
Fast food photography...a shot down Teddy's straw. He has a creative streak too.
The reason for an early supper...tickets to the Tim Hawkins event in Troy! Our kiddos really enjoy his humor...actually, we all do.
Reading the trivia questions before the performance...Teddy knew several of the answers...which surprised me.
Our chair-fillers spent most of their time watching me for my reaction...I was laughing till I cried all my eye make-up off. My throat, stomach, and head hurt by the time the night was over!He talked about things Moms say..."Enough is enough." Oh. my. word. He went on about Aldi and off brand foods that Moms buy. He sang the song about yoga pants. He talked about the Minnesota accent. The ladies behind us laughed and would restate phrases (often mis-quoting...which was funny too) but it was their laugh that made us laugh more.
I sure enjoyed our time together. I am surrounded every day by three comedians...and another one was home when we came home!
No comments:
Post a Comment