Got to the gate and checked in...and the attendant said, "Hugs and kiss and let's go!" They got to board first and get all settled. They were all smiles!
I had to stay at the gate till the plane backed away. It is a weird feeling watching all this take place! Our kiddos are so grown up now...I still see them toddling around with binkys and sippy cups. It is fun to see them spread their wings and go on adventures! Next stop...Tampa, FL and all the fun that awaits them with Uncle R, Aunt S, and Cousin P!

I came home to a very quiet house! So quiet...that I ended up sitting outside with Velle and the birds. A pretty day to sit outside and read while sipping an iced coffee!
The first two pictures that came to my phone! The beautiful beach...and a touch of jealousy too. How fun!Velle came up with her own amusements!
We endured a 5 hour power outage after my love's run to DD for our morning coffee! How spoiled we are to have electricity! Everything I wanted or needed to do...required electricity...so I sat and talked with my love.
We had fun dating and relaxing and cuddling with Velle. She didn't act like she missed the kiddos all the time...especially if you were sitting in the recliner!
One spoiled puppy...so sad after we were gone for awhile for a graduation open house...she got to sleep with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment